General Rules – The Winner takes it all
1. This tournament is organized by
Nr. BBSF :
2. And takes place in Bowling
Gerheide 48, 2490 Balen, Belgium
3. The tournament is open to
4. All the regulations of the BTBF and consequently the FIQ and WTBA are applicable.
5. The tournament is led by:
Michael Haest, tel: 0032 (0) 499 20 31 80
6. Registration is possible in the
– E-mail : email@example.com
– Website : http://www.bc-helios.be
7. Participation fee: € 35,
payable at the date of
participation. Re-entry is possible for € 25. Only the best serie qualifies for the rankings.
8. Players must sign up 15 minutes before the start of a squad.
9. This tournament is an individual
There are three categories: Scratch Men, Scratch Women and Handicap.
10. Maximum 3 players each lane.
11. The lanes will be assigned in accordance with entering of the inscriptions.
12. The handicap will be calculated
80% of 210,
calculated with the official average of last season, with at least 20 games played in the last season.
13. For players without an official average, 2 games will be drawn after every squad to calculate the average and the handicap.
14. Any complaint about the results
must be submitted within 15 minutes after the announcement of the
results of the squad.
15. Cases not provided in these
regulations will be
resolved by the organizing committee.
Competition Rules – The Winner takes it all
1. Per squad, 5 games are played in American style (change of lanes after each frame). After 3 games 2 pairs of lanes are shifted to the right.
2. There will be lane maintenance
before each squad, also before the finals.
Between the Handicap– and scratchfinal there will be no maintenance.
3. The player needs to indicate which category he or she wants to play at registration. Players with an average over 200 in the mens division and 190 in the womens division will be classified in the scratch category.
4. The winner of each squad, in
will qualify for the finals on Sunday, the 14h of april 2019.
5. Each squad takes place, regardless of the number of entries.
6. At a tie following rules apply,
in order :
– The lowest handicap (in the handicap-category)
– Smallest difference between highest en lowest game
– Highest Game
7. If a player iqualifies in a re-entry for the scratch category while he or she was qualified for the handicap category, the player is classified in the scratch category. The 2nd placed in the same squad as which the player was placed in the handicap category is thereby qualified for the finals.
8. If a player qualifies with a re-entry in the same category, they will qualify with the highest score; the 2nd placed from the squad from the squad the player does not qualify is qualified for the finals.
9. When there is no winner in every squad the best non qualified on all squads will be summoned for the final of this category.
10. The final will be played in two rounds.
11. In the first round all 8 finalists wil play 3 games the American way. After each game there will be a lane shift of 1 pair of lanes to the right.
12. Scores from the qualifiers will be added with the scores from the first round.
13. The top 4 will qualify for the second round. The stepladder final over 1 game.4 against 3, winner against 2, winner against 1
14. Tie rule for the finals is a roll off, each time on a set of 10 pins untill the tie is broken.
Please register on the website or to subscribe by e-mail as mentioned in the above regulations.
You can see the entries on our website :